Thursday 5 September 2013

Raindrops on Roses...



Not only did we fully embrace our British Heritage by re-visiting the sights of London and strolling round parks and wondering down mews soaking in the buzz of one of the best cities in the world, this Summer... WE. SHOPPED.
 
Here's one of my favourite outfits; featuring my favourite Moschino gold earrings, black crop top, blazer, Leopard print skirt and obligatory Saint Laurent bag.

 
Moschino Cheap&Chic earrings £80.00 (considered buying another pair-just in case)


I did discover an identical pair in Forever 21 for around £2.50!
Extremely poor picture quality- 'Cool-Girl Hoop Studs'
 
Therefore, I may bulk buy, smother myself in them and create this catwalk dream!...

 
 
When browsing around The Shop At Bluebird; my skirt was put to shame by this pair of Phillip Lim Leather Leopard print trousers. I wanted to walk out with them on, there and then.
 

Phillip Lim
 
 

Lim has managed to make a delicious concoction of all my favourite things, Bravo Phillip. Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment