Monday 30 September 2013

Carboot meets Catwalk

Strolling around the carboot on a sunny Sunday morning, I felt like I had stepped into the 'Trend-watch' pages of an editorial or looking at garments that had been tossed from the Autumn/ Winter 2013-14 catwalks. Tartan and oversized coats galore!



Tartan number reminiscent of Stella and Dolce
 

I'm thinking with statement earrings and skinny jeans- or even fitted hot pants a la Dolce!
Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana

Moschino
 
Coveting kilts, pleats and plaid
Either shortened and worn with classic black opaques, or kept in their magnificent midi state, these traditional Highland Kilts are bang on-trend...
Gucci

Jil Sander

Moschino


Over-sized coat
My bargain of the day- or should I say century- was this over-sized black Wool coat with faux fur collar for 70p. I repeat; Seventy Pence!!

Louis Vuitton

Stella McCartney


Ralph Lauren

 
Start as you mean to go on...


I am selling my vintage Wool black over-sized blazer with gold buttons here 

No comments:

Post a Comment